Sunday 19 January 2014

Logline for my opening title sequence Blog Post #47

Logline for my opening title sequence:
Blog Post #47

After doing research into loglines and the importance of loglines, my group and I have finally come up with a logline for our opening title sequence:

'A police officer is saddened after the death of his partner, he is now trying to get revenge as his partner was murdered by an assassin'

So the idea behind our logline keeps the audience in suspense, the logline itself creates a sense of enigma as to why his partner was killed in the first place, it may question the audiences head such as 'how will he get revenge' and 'does he succeed in doing so?'. I believe that this logline is also effective, and may divert a lot of attention for the reasons given above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment