Monday 20 January 2014

Final Logline Blog Post #48

Final Logline:
Blog Post #48

In my previous blog I stated a logline for my opening title sequence:

''A police officer is saddened after the death of his partner, he is now trying to get revenge as his partner was murdered by an assassin''

Although I was happy with the opening title sequence logline, I wanted to know what other people thought about it so I asked a few people on Facebook on what they thought about the logline. Many had stated that there was too much writing and 'went on' for a bit and that it could be shortened to intrigue them more, as well as this one person said that it would be better the describe the assasin rather than having the word on its own. Below are pictures of the feedback I was given by my contacts on Facebook. This type of new media was very helpful with getting feedback as it was almost instant, and it is a really quick and convenient way to interact to my audience.

























After receiving this feedback, as a group we decided to change some aspects of our logline, making it more condense and intriguing to the audience, below is the new and final logline for my opening title sequence. 

'A police officer seeks revenge for the death of his partner, who was murdered by an infamous assassin'

No comments:

Post a Comment