Tuesday 21 January 2014

Camera Tests with the Canon 700D Blog Post #49

Camera Tests with the Canon 700D
Blog Post #49

In order for me to achieve the best final outcome for my opening title sequence, prior to the filming date i recorded some test footage from the camera in order for me to test the quality and get a better understanding of it's features as it is such an advanced camera, below is a video of me running test shots.

               

So as you can see in the video i demonstrate various shots such as a close up, medium shot, medium long shot, and a long shot to see the quality of the camera. As well as this I zoomed in on the camera to see how the quality was whilst zooming in, furthermore I focused on the 'push' door handle to see the 'auto-focus' feature in action. When it comes to filming the final opening title sequence, I tri-pod will be used, the reason why I didn't use a tripod in this video was because I did not have access to any.

No comments:

Post a Comment