Tuesday 11 February 2014

Feedback and Alterations to rough cut Blog Post #61

Feedback and Alterations to rough cut:
Blog Post #61

To my opening title sequence, I linked the opening title sequence draft to my contacts on Facebook to see what could be improved on, I received various feedback which are posted below.


As you can see from photographic evidence, a lot of people said that there was too many background noise, to prevent this as a group we re-recorded the dialogue and created our own Foley in a music studio on soundcloud, the software we used to record the Foley was on Garageband this completely got rid of the background noise that was initially in my draft edit, By getting rid of the background noise, it made our project sound a lot more crisp and clear, as well as this the use of Foley made our opening title sequence more three dimensional. 

Re-recording my dialogue and recording Foley in the music studio
Other comments suggest that one of our shots was far too long, specifically speaking this is the shot where I was looking through the drawers, one of the person giving feedback stated that they became less interested as this scene was to long, one of his suggestion was to shorten the length of that scene.
After receiving this feedback, we decided to shorten the length of the scene but still get the message across. We done this by cutting out the excess clip on Adobe After Effects. I personally believe that listening to audience and getting feedback is critical as they are the people who are going to primarily watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment