Tuesday 10 December 2013

TARGETS Blog post #38

Targets 
Blog Post #38

 Following your detailed evaluation of skills learnt set yourself at least 5 SMART targets by following the guidance below- 



Planning: I personally believe that planning is one of the most important factor when producing high standard work, therefore myself and my group must plan accordingly in order to produce a great final piece. We will plan in depth and make sure that we do not rush any planning in order to maintain the good quality of work, however we must meet the deadline for planning.

Editing: In terms of editing, when the time comes for me to edit the final piece, I hope that I maintain continuity, now this will be done by me reviewing the clip several times and also asking for feedback from my group but also from peers in my year just to ensure that the mistakes are minimal. As well as this I know that editing cannot be rushed and there may be technical problems, however I will ensure that I stay dedicated and that I produce a fine piece of work.

Team Co-Ordination:I believe that team coordination and communication is also a very important aspect, I want to ensure that everyone in my group has an equal say in the groups production, for example if one or two people within the group disagree with something then I will make sure I go over it until the problem is solved, this is because I believe that listening to what peers have to say is a very important factor.

Maintaining the rules: One of the main issues whilst filming the preliminary task was maintaining the rules as several mistakes were made. So one of my other targets is to maintain the rules, this will be done by ensuring we have a lot of research done and how the shots of our final piece will be constructed. I will go over some of the mistakes made in the preliminary and note them done in order to prevent the mistake occurring again. 

Sound: My last target is sound, I want to produce a final project which has good sound , by doing so I will ensure that my own Foley has been made, on the BFI trip Pete Fraser had specifically stated that making your own Foley would be very clever and it is quite simple to do as it can give a project the edge and make it more appealing to the audience. Therefore I hope to record my own Foley and create the sounds by myself when I begin to edit the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment