Tuesday 26 November 2013

Preliminary Task - Evaulation #33

Preliminary Task - Evaluation of skills developed
Post #33

Preliminary Task Final Outcome:
In this specific post I will be discussing the skills I had learned when creating this preliminary task, my main role was editing, so I put together the combination of clips.

                          

Below is an audio file discussing how we produced the preliminary task, the sound was recorded from my mac via a condenser microphone, then uploaded to Sound Cloud which was then embedded onto this blog entry. Overall I felt that the preliminary task went very well, however there were a few minor mistakes which I pick up on in this commentary. (Play the audio file)



Editing:
Screenshot of myself editing on ''Adobe After Effects"
This was the main timeline, as you can see the blue bars represent each individual clip, I had to trim them accordingly so that the combination of clips flow smoothly.





No comments:

Post a Comment