Friday 7 March 2014

Evaluation 6 Blog Post #70

Evaluation 6 - Blog Post #70
"What have learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?''


             


This is my answer to evaluation question 6, I created the video on Final Cut Pro X talking about the technologies I have learnt from constructing my final media product. This video was uploaded to YouTube.

I also used Final Cut Pro X to create the draft of the opening title sequence which was not mentioned in the video, Final Cut Pro X is a top end editing software available to Apple Macs. I created the draft for our opening title sequence. After creating the draft I gave the draft to Jeremy and he looked at the shots and replicated my edit exactly as it was into Adobe After Effects.
The screenshot of the draft editing is pictured below.


No comments:

Post a Comment